The Australian Web Industry Association (AWIA) is one of the largest dedicated web industry associations of its kind in Australia today. We are led by a passionate board of directors from diverse backgrounds representing one of the country’s most thriving creative industries.
About the role
The Member Communications Coordinator is responsible for managing all contact with the AWIA membership base. You will be communicating and developing relationships with current and potential members through various channels, seeking and identifying opportunities for membership growth and supporting the AWIA board. You will also assist in the planning and event management of the Annual Australian Web Awards (AWA).
You will be responsible for:
- Membership communication including email enquiries, weekly newsletters and social media
- Membership processing, onboarding, renewals and cancellations
- Website content management
- Sponsor / partner engagement
- Scheduling and hosting of monthly AWIA Board and Committee meetings
- Social media account management
- Supporting the Australian Web Awards efforts
You will need to have:
- Great people skills and a positive attitude
- The ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Outlook / Canva / Social Media channels and Website CMS applications are desirable
The role is for 12 hours per week, working remotely. Scheduling is flexible, so you can work around your personal commitments. Only compulsory availability is for Board and Committee meetings which are held at 5pm (AEST) Wednesdays for 1 hour.
If you feel this role is for you, please send your resume to [email protected]