How to Advance Your Business for Google Voice
Google, Siri and Alexa are all well known for their advanced voice search potentials, as time goes on algorithms behind each get progressively better at finding the answers we are all looking for and displaying them, or even reading the results back to you!
Is voice search important for your business? Here are some key points to help you answer that question.
- 40% of adults now use voice search at least once per day
- There were over one billion voice searches per month as of January 2018
- 58% of consumers have used voice search to find local business information within the last year
- 76% of smart home speaker users conduct local searches at least once a week—with 53% performing daily searches
- According to ComScore, 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020
Source: BrightLocal Study
Here are just a couple of simple steps to ensure your business is advanced for Google Voice –
- Ensure your business is verified with Google
- Add Location extensions
- Update your business information, such as operating hours and phone number